Sunday 3 May 2015

YAY A NEW CATALOGUE IS ON IT'S WAY AND THE RETIRING PRODUCTS ARE NOW ON SALE.


 I have just returned from Stampin Up's yearly South Pacific Convention on the Gold Coast. 
I travelled with our Closet Crafter team and we had a great time, meeting really creative people, seeing new product and receiving prizes (gotta love that!). 

Closet Crafters with Sara Douglas - Stampin Up's CEO
 I got my hands on the new catalogue and got to play with some new products. 
Pictured below are the new In-Colours, they are beautiful. 
You will be able purchase from the new catalogue from 2 June 2015. 
Contact me if you would like me to mail you a copy. 
The new In-Colours 2015 - 2017
Tiny treat boxes in the new In Colours


Projects with the new In Colours 2015 - 2017
Below are three cards we made at convention using the new 
"I think you're great stamp set" available from June 2. 
My favourite is number 3, what is yours??








 If you love a bargain go to the Retiring Products in my store. 
Some items are 50% off and they are only available whilst stocks last and they are going fast. 

Or you can check out the  Weekly Specials ending 6 May 2015 .

As always happy crafting..........

Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment