Monday 25 July 2016

2016/2017 Annual Catalogue out now

The beautiful new annual Stampin' Up Catalogue is out now and you can email me to get your copy, which is packed full of new product and lovely projects.
I ordered the swirly bird bundle on page 152
 and had so much fun creating this weekend with it. There are countless possibilities.  Here are just a few of my projects.
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from a very talented demonstrator Teneale Williams (http://tenealewilliams.com.au/2016/05/gdp036/) and then made a few in different colours for different occasions. I think I like the pink baby card the best, how about you?
I CASEd this card from Ilina Crouse (https://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-max=2016-06-03T08:00:00-04:00&max-results=10&start=33&by-date=false). Just love the rambling roses. 
Finally, I made this card for a friend of my husband's who just got a new boat. I also made this made these T-shirts, using heat tranfer Vinyl and my KNKMaxx electronic cutter. I love how I can personalise gifts.




 Leave me a comment if you have any questions, or if you like my projects.

If you would like to order send me an email, or shop on-line with me, just put in my name as your demonstrator.

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you have all had some time to craft.


Kim :)











No comments:

Post a Comment