Saturday 13 August 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - well at least at Stampin' Up

The new Stampin' Up Christmas Catalogue has been released and I have just received my first order.
There are so many beautiful things it was hard to control myself.
Yesterday afternoon I went to my friend Chloe's house and we had some fun creating with the Santa's Sleigh Bundle. Another demonstrator Kathy Wayson had posted a photo of the stamp set using a double Z fold card which looked great and it sparked the same idea for Chloe and I to do the same thing but with a night sky. I had spent quite a bit of time preparing my background which I CASEd from Anna Smith at Scrapping Stampin and Stuff and the Z fold strip to match and getting very inky fingers in the process. Chloe then had the absolutely brilliant idea of using window sheets for the Z fold. So here is the finished product. It will be a very special card for someone this Christmas.

Send me a message or an email if you would like a copy of the new catalogue, so you can get started early this year.You can order from the 1st of September.

Santa's Sleigh Bundle
and here is a link to see Chloe's beautiful card on her blog Chlo's Craft Closet.

Look out for many more Christmas cards over the next few months.


Enjoy your weekend. x

Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment